Wow!! Today has been a very full day! It was the last day of school at the Mother's Morning Out progam that our 2 youngest daughters go to. They had a party with lots of water play. They really had a great time. I just love this program. The teachers are the most loving and creative bunch. My children feel very safe there and our three year old asks me every day if it is her school day. The director, Cheryl, is amazing. She really has provided an atmosphere of love and security for the kids as well as the teachers. My sister has taught there for the last 4 years (I think) She just loves it. She is always talking about how good they are to her and how the parents of the kids that she teaches are really great! I am thankful for a great Godly place for my little ones.
After I picked the girls up from their MMO party we hurried to see our oldest daughter in a play at her school. The 8th grade class put on a play for the lower school kids called, How I survived Camp Cooties. The kids thought it was funny and it was good to see how hard the kids had worked on this play.
ACADEMIC HONORS
Tonight was Academic Honors night at our upper school. Our oldest daughter, LS, was invited to go. It is just a wonderful experience. The teachers give awards for the highest grade point average in the class, and an award based on character and work ethic. It always amazes me to hear the things the teachers have to say about the students at our school.
We are blessed to be a part of a school that really focuses on Christ like character and building a strong relationship with Jesus as well as high academic standards.
LS did a great job tonight. She was given several awards and it thrilled my heart to hear her character described. She is a GREAT kid!!! I am thankful for her! Way to go LS!!!!
There was a reception after the honors program where we were asked to bring a finger food snack to share. We took a Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball with Anna's Ginger Thins. I will try to post the recipe tomorrow.
Tomorrow is another full day for our school. The whole school will participate in field day and then come back together tomorrow evening for a school wide picnic. It is sure to be a lot of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment