Boy has it been a long time since I have put any thoughts here. Life has been flying by and all of a sudden I have looked up and 3 years have past!! I am sad that I didn't purpose to capture life during those times but I am hoping to be able to carve out time now to help record the precious memories that our family makes. Laura Scott is a Senior and I am determined to live life to the fullest and enjoy and savor each and every moment!! We are in full swing with college and scholarship applications!!
With this being the first day of November, 2013 I am jumping on the November Thankfulness train and will try to post each day something I am thankful for! This is one of my favorite times of the year!! I LOVE THANKSGIVING!!!
Today I am thankful for my family! I am thankful for family time, family night and spending time together!!
No comments:
Post a Comment