Monday, July 5, 2010

LS and Mommy at Cooking Class

Another fun treat of the trip to Amelia was the opportunity for LS and I to get to go to a pastry cooking class. It happened to be the same day that MJ had to get stiches. I went with MJ to the Urgent Care and LS went with another sweet mother and daughter to the cooking class. I got to the cooking class for the last 3o minutes. I was so thankful to be able to be with her for the last bit. I had been looking forward to spending time with her doing things that we both love to do!!

The class was taught by a pastry chef that went to the . LS thought that was most impressive. She taught our class how to make an Opera Torte. LS did a beautiful job! I was very proud of her. I had several of the adults tell me that she did a fantastic job and that she Asked really thought provoking questions.

I really hope that we get to do more of this kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment